! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

girls - Page 15/24

Subject: girls
« <> »
dgsn 1.07.15 - 05:05am
lol masood still hating on woman. I knew this would be one of his topics before opening it. Good to see this forum hasnt changed * +

valatine 7.07.15 - 04:36pm

@ masood4u - 21.06.15 - 04:19am
today girls want freedom..independent like western life n want rights of religion ..lik if she got divource want property of husband..want share in parents

And what's wrong with that !!! . Maybe they should start beating there husbands just to be equal * +

ronsol 8.07.15 - 04:29pm
hi, am a researcher of religion topics. broadly, there are topics in scriptures which are basis of faith and beliefs, ,about girls, prophesies about their behavior, and others. freedom of choice, nature and nurture, circumstances, time, places, affect their decisions, just like everyone else. i think they are highly emotional, they could even react just based on what they feel, disregarding its logical consequences. BUT, this is a MAN's world, ,i suggest, her fault is a MAN's responsibility. * +

ronsol 8.07.15 - 08:45pm
also, BUT it is all the girl's fault when a MAN goes crazy wild for her, even when she is still in college and suppose to be with parents. somebody's emotion and choice and self-control is his/her own responsibility.,unless a psycho, mentally incapable,, right!:) * +

saraahmed 14.07.15 - 12:29am
The guy who made this post is a total fake.....talks bwt girls in a cr*p manner then asks girls to accept his bud requests.....bit if dbl standards goin on eh * +

valatine 14.07.15 - 11:11pm

@ masood4u - 8.05.15 - 07:14pm
dont know wat hapening to grls..want independent..be ambitious but dont want father ..mother..or husband

It's called being ambitious .....nothing to do with religion. It's making enough money to support your own family . * +

ronsol 28.07.15 - 02:45am

@ saraahmed - 14.07.15 - 12:29am
The guy who made this post is a total fake.....talks bwt girls in a cr*p manner then asks girls to accept his bud requests.....bit if dbl standards goin on eh

am not sure yet. but i guess u sure know how cr*p a s**t is wen u c 1. haha! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-24
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index