! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Are biblical prophecies of end time coming true ? - Page 4/7

Subject: Are biblical prophecies of end time coming true ?
« <> »
funphy 28.04.15 - 07:34pm
Things not to bad really, had a job interview that went ok, will hear soon. Oh the joy of inlaws lol! I remember those days. I'd recommend using a shovel, then you're prepared ready to hide the bodies. Sorry, I've a bit of a dark sense of humour lol. * +

xfrankie 28.04.15 - 07:45pm
congs with the job, it don't come easy, lol shovel, hmm * +

valatine 28.04.15 - 09:18pm
always look on the bright side of life * +

manszar 3.05.15 - 05:53am

@ xfrankie - 28.04.15 - 06:54pm
ayt i'll be open minded on this one, assuming its right, how? u can start at the basics described R.K Merton, and fit it in what you know about the Bible that's self fulfilling, copy/paste if you want

The prophecy of a messiah creates the mindset. Then that mindset is projected onto a individual. Then as they see the individual as the one, they then manipulate what is said and done around him to fit said prophecy. Like bringing him the donkeys to fulfill prophecy. Simple smile.gif * +

xfrankie 3.05.15 - 07:19am
u 'explained' Jews who welcomed a Messiah though later killed the Him, i'm curious were they aware they would do that, and how bout the Romans, hadn't a clue about Jewish religion, used a cross for death, split to clothes to play crabs so to speak, were they manipulated by jews too.. * +

propidol 3.05.15 - 10:01am
You idiot. * +

xfrankie 3.05.15 - 12:20pm
did you think that all by yourself? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page