! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Transgender - Page 10/10

Subject: Transgender
« <
ladibud 17.05.15 - 08:26am

@ halman - 16.05.15 - 11:35pm
The reason man is in the state he's in is because of inherited imperfection, not to mention deformities caused by man's pollution via radiation leaks, dumping of toxic wastes, and willful taking of narcotics, carcinogens, and alcohol abuse... Many factors. God is not to be blamed for any of the things happening in the world. Soon, in the near future, He will STOP it all... - Revelation 21: 3-5,

I don't blame God at all, not an iota, my point is that we aren't born perfect ... Ppl love to say that God made u as u are, that God makes no mistakes, these things I mentioned shows that many aren't born perfect, that due to circumstances ppl are born as they shouldn't be. * +

ladibud 17.05.15 - 08:31am
ppl have always been born with deformitites or mental illnesses etc ..... even as a believer i don't believe that everyone was supposed to be born, that they birth was planned from the start .... coz the moment u believe that, u have to embrace r*pe and incest .... that God planned for a r*pist to r*pe someone, for a father to r*pe his daughter etc ... we aren't born coz God planned us, we are born thru the free will of others. * +

nolisto1 17.05.15 - 11:10am
Why is God even a factor in a question of whether a man can claim to be a woman? * +

nolisto1 17.05.15 - 11:22am
Bringing God into it just evokes the same old tired arguments. You can argue this completely using secular arguments. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index