! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

A Question - Page 8/9

Subject: A Question
« <> »
manszar 22.04.15 - 04:43am

@ xfrankie - 22.04.15 - 02:15am
actually I was ignoring you, thought that was obvious, I can only argue so much with the guy that makes stuff up, you know how much time I wasted, that I aint getting back, it aint funny man, it is gone!

Well seeing as you did not show one thing I made up its clear you are just making that s**t up. lol.gif just like you made up the rubbish about god making a billion year old universe 6000 years ago. mock.gif * +

xfrankie 22.04.15 - 07:02am
uh huh * +

scraggy 25.04.15 - 03:40am
If everyone is born innocent, why is there a right and wrong? ;) .. innocence is just that. been totally innoccent. not knowing a single thing. as soon as you start to learn there are 2 basic out comes from learning which is the results. positve or negative. once you start to learn things even the most simplest thing you have to place it as good thing or a bad thing. in the simplest form.. that is why there is right from wrong * +

fiftyshadesofgreat 2.05.15 - 12:05am
Nurture nature ;) * +

fiftyshadesofgreat 2.05.15 - 12:05am
I'll have to agree with you. @scraggy * +

funphy 2.05.15 - 12:47am
That said, it is in our nature to dominate, to hunt, to kill etc. it is only innocent by way of the morals placed upon them that we decided some barbaric acts are evil yet it's nature that makes us that way. If a person has no concept of right and wrong, can they truly be either? * +

soldier2 2.05.15 - 02:46am

@ fiftyshadesofgreat - 19.04.15 - 08:51pm
If everyone is born innocent, why is there a right and wrong? ;)

No one was born innocent. Everyone was born with the tendency to sin and we all have sinned. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index