! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

S A killing foreigners - Page 1/4

Subject: S A killing foreigners
Replies: 22 Views: 2673
> »
seyide 17.04.15 - 11:02pm
south africa is hostile to the foreigners,what are have become of them? * +

nolisto1 17.04.15 - 11:13pm
Some south africans does not equal all south africans. And, the xenophobia is really affecting the poorer parts of south Africa. You would not find this, in the areas where people are more well off, like suburban areas. What can one conclude from this? * +

nolisto1 17.04.15 - 11:17pm
I'm glad you asked. Really, SOME poor south africans blame their misfortunes on foreigners. This behavior is really typical from people left behind, people who have the least in society. But unfortunately some foreigners have become the unfortunate targets of this frustrations, which is a typical reaction if you study humans and how they've behaved historically. * +

nolisto1 17.04.15 - 11:19pm
The solution is simple, prosperity. Prosperity after all brings out the best in humans, poverty can only bring out the worst. * +

seyide 18.04.15 - 02:06am
killing cant solve their problem, let them go for wisdom and knowlegde before they go back to their root. Aparthied * +

lucis 18.04.15 - 02:12am
eyeroll * +

nolisto1 18.04.15 - 06:09am

@ seyide - 18.04.15 - 02:06am
killing cant solve their problem, let them go for wisdom and knowlegde before they go back to their root. Aparthied

Tell that to people who have the least in life, I'm sure they have time to learn knowledge and tolerance. * +

ladibud 18.04.15 - 07:32am
it isn't all South Africans, ffs, i hate it when stupid ppl are allowed to post. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search