! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Holy spirit is not God! proof - Page 5/7

Subject: Holy spirit is not God! proof
« <> »
manszar 22.04.15 - 11:51am

@ airwalkr - 22.04.15 - 05:11am
Really I didn't think it was that hard to understand that if His throne is in heaven and His footstool is the earth then He is everywhere...
Jeremiah 23:23-24 KJV
Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord , and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord . Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.. is that easier to understand?

But thats not what the bible says is it. It says the earth is his footstool. So yes his feet are all over this earth. And as we know the earth is a very very tiny tiny speck in this universe. So as this earth is his footstool as the bible states. he either has very very tiny feet so he can be everywhere. Or heaven is a place not too far away just like the people who wrote the bible would have thought. So is clearly not everywhere. * +

manszar 22.04.15 - 11:56am

@ airwalkr - 22.04.15 - 05:11am
Really I didn't think it was that hard to understand that if His throne is in heaven and His footstool is the earth then He is everywhere...
Jeremiah 23:23-24 KJV
Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord , and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord . Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.. is that easier to understand?

Yes its just like I said. God is not that far off. But as we know the other side of the galaxy is very far away. * +

airwalkr 22.04.15 - 12:18pm

@ manszar - 22.04.15 - 11:51am
But thats not what the bible says is it. It says the earth is his footstool. So yes his feet are all over this earth. And as we know the earth is a very very tiny tiny speck in this universe. So as this earth is his footstool as the bible states. he either has very very tiny feet so he can be everywhere. Or heaven is a place not too far away just like the people who wrote the bible would have thought. So is clearly not everywhere.

Lol sorry manszar I thought I clicked the next post in line... In the verse I posted in was a re-iteration of God's answer to David's plea to God to allow him to build a temple for Him. * +

airwalkr 22.04.15 - 12:29pm

@ manszar - 22.04.15 - 11:56am
Yes its just like I said. God is not that far off. But as we know the other side of the galaxy is very far away.

He fills the heaven and earth.. of course there's Solomons answer.
But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded? * +

airwalkr 22.04.15 - 12:34pm

@ al1ayyubi - 21.04.15 - 03:02pm
Please answer simple . is God everywhere or somewhere ?

All of my replies to Manszar explains pretty well what the Bible says. * +

jannah1 22.04.15 - 10:21pm
GOD is omnipresent * +

scraggy 25.04.15 - 04:05am
First off im not religious. However if you want proof. I would ask you this question. Do you have a body and do you have a soul and where does your soul go when you die and where does your body go? And is your soul your spirit? Why do you assume that the God is with out a body for his spirit to inhabit.? therefore if God has a body and a spirit to fill it then the Holy spirit is the spirit of God. But i only offer this answer to see you prove your point * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index