! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Say what ! - Page 5/5

Subject: Say what !
« <
jannah1 7.05.15 - 04:13pm
how absurd to call the holy spirit a sex slave recruiter * +

funphy 7.05.15 - 07:14pm
Jesus was a pimp?? Not heard that one before! (rafl) * +

dom4subs 7.05.15 - 09:40pm

@ al1ayyubi - 16.04.15 - 01:18pm
Today I'm gonna tell you about something , you haven't noticed before . Alhamdulillah ! I hope Christians and those who believe Jesus is son of God ,will learn something new !
According to this verse below ;
2 Corinthians 1:3
Parallel Verses
New International Version
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,.....
The verse tells us God is father of Jesus Christ a.s . let's see more below ;
John 2:3
Parallel Verses
When the wine was gone, Jesus' mother said to him, They have no more wine.
This above verse tells us about mother of Jesus a.s . that is Mary (Maryam) a.s . now we saw Father of Jesus , mother of Jesus . let's see more deep !
WHAT IS RELATION between Father and Mother of Jesus according to Bible ! check the verse below ;
Luke 1:38
Parallel Verses
I am the Lord's servant, Mary answered. May your word to me be fulfilled. Then the angel left her. ,,,,,
Also according to other translation version ...
New American Standard Bible
And Mary said, Behold, the bondslave of the Lord; may it be done to me according to your word. And the angel departed from her...
YES !!!
this is the relationship between Father and Mother of Jesus(son) according to Bible ! Mary is a sex slave of God according to Bible ! And remember ! Jesus was born of a Slave of God ! if Jesus is Son of God according to Bible then truely that is Sex slave matter !!!

I think ur making things up to try and accommodate your thoughts. U quote bond slave then u say sex slave. * +

dom4subs 7.05.15 - 09:49pm
Why don't u also quote the same verse from the king James version, that doesn't mention servant or slave. But then u just want to interpret it in ur own warped way.
* +

propidol 8.05.15 - 03:47pm
In terms of God baby superpowers then Jesus got more unwillingly screwed than his jailbait mother. Even Percy Jackson got better powers and his dad is a swarthy Greek. * +

dom4subs 10.05.15 - 02:14pm

@ propidol - 8.05.15 - 03:47pm
In terms of God baby superpowers then Jesus got more unwillingly screwed than his jailbait mother. Even Percy Jackson got better powers and his dad is a swarthy Greek.

But the Greek were blessed. Or was that the meek, I couldn't hear as old big nose was talking to much * +

0gypsy0 10.05.15 - 06:54pm

@ al1ayyubi - 16.04.15 - 01:18pm
Today I'm gonna tell you about something , you haven't noticed before . Alhamdulillah ! I hope Christians and those who believe Jesus is son of God ,will learn something new !
According to this verse below ;
2 Corinthians 1:3
Parallel Verses
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,.....
The verse tells us God is father of Jesus Christ a.s . let's see more below ;
John 2:3
Parallel Verses
When the wine was gone, Jesus' mother said to him, They have no more wine.
This above verse tells us about mother of Jesus a.s . that is Mary (Maryam) a.s . now we saw Father of Jesus , mother of Jesus . let's see more deep !
WHAT IS RELATION between Father and Mother of Jesus according to Bible ! check the verse below ;
Parallel Verses
I am the Lord's servant, Mary answered. May your word to me be fulfilled. Then the angel left her. ,,,,,
Also according to other translation version ...
New American Standard Bible
And Mary said, Behold, the bondslave of the Lord; may it be done to me according to your word. And the angel departed from her...
YES !!!
this is the relationship between Father and Mother of Jesus(son) according to Bible ! Mary is a sex slave of God according to Bible ! And remember ! Jesus was born of a Slave of God ! if Jesus is Son of God according to Bible then truely that is Sex slave matter !!!

laugh3.gif ''sex slave matter'' . . . dear Ben stop watching those vids and pics on p*rn sites *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index