! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

taoists - Page 4/4

Subject: taoists
« <
tomley 14.04.15 - 09:25am
In our luhya community it is believed that when a person dies,he or she sees what goes around and can decide to act against it in a miraculus ways. * +

lucis 14.04.15 - 04:53pm
chinese have some strange customs * +

lucis 14.04.15 - 04:55pm
tao could be inner ?? inner ist or inner ism lol * +

al1ayyubi 16.04.15 - 05:19pm

@ pallas7 - 9.04.15 - 06:20am
Any of them here that would like to explain and express their personal beliefs?

Yes ! Islam is the way that I follow . I worship One Allah(God) who is the Creator and not creation .I do not associate any partners with Allah . some ppl claim that Allah is arab God only , but they do not know about it . Because in Quran the Book if Islam and Allah's Word , in which Allah says that Allah sent Adam , Noah , Abraham , Ishmael , Isaac , Jacob , Moses , Jesus and In last Muhammad (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon them ) . * +

pallas7 17.04.15 - 02:02am

@ al1ayyubi - 16.04.15 - 05:19pm
Yes ! Islam is the way that I follow . I worship One Allah(God) who is the Creator and not creation .I do not associate any partners with Allah . some ppl claim that Allah is arab God only , but they do not know about it . Because in Quran the Book if Islam and Allah's Word , in which Allah says that Allah sent Adam , Noah , Abraham , Ishmael , Isaac , Jacob , Moses , Jesus and In last Muhammad (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon them ) .

This isn't related to the post * +

ladibud 17.04.15 - 07:50am
he never understands anything laugh *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page