! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

More than One God - Page 1/12

Subject: More than One God
Replies: 80 Views: 7262
> »
fiftyshadesofgreat 1.04.15 - 12:32am
So many people say if there was more than One God there would've been chaos / conflict. Do you agree / disagree?? * +

funphy 1.04.15 - 01:41am
As a pagan I don't believe in separate gods but different aspects of one devine, not to be confused with one direction lmao. Sorry being silly * +

funphy 1.04.15 - 01:42am
*divine.. Sorry, it's late lol * +

coldly 1.04.15 - 01:43am
Its the number 7. Its the 7 chakras in a humans body going up the spinal cord. Those are the 7 gods. From 1 to 3 is hell or lower Egypt. The middle is the heart chakra wich is Jesus . That's why he is always pointing to his heart. The tree of good and evil in the middle of the garden of Eden...eden is you. Up from there is higher Egypt. 6 is between the eyebrows. That is set or Satan or Santa or the planet satern or the jack the clown. Zeus and so on. 7 is the crown chakra. That is the god of the bible or cronos in Greek mythology. The spinal cord is the wizards staff. You are Babylon or Egypt or Israel wich is Isis the spirit ,ra the sun god and el the 7 elohim. its you. The great flood is the sexual kundalini energy rising up the spine. You are Adam the left brain and eve the right brain. Jesus is the fruit of good and evil. That's why he spoke in parables and said he brings a double edge sword. That's why he said my children will suffer. Cause his the heart and if you live in the heart you will suffer. Jesus is nature and the spirit and Satan is number 6...that is Santa bringing you material stuff on Christmas. So its you and they the elohim live in you. Its energy.. Vibrant unlimited energy. The kundalini is the red sea. You are the holy land. You are the Trojan war. It happens in you but only when you have an active kundalini. You don't so you are a zombie. You are the dead walking the earth. so if you somehow manage to arouse the energy at the bottom of the spine then whatever is within you if it be Jesus or Allah. The war will start within your body. Heaven battles hell or the titans against the gods of Olympus. Blah blah...it happens within you. And if you don't have an active kundalini you may not even be a christian. You just think you are. If you activate that energy only then will you realize who you truly are. You might just be a pegan lol. You just been asleep for so long that you picked up whatever you believe in now. Its pretty funny tho * +

coldly 1.04.15 - 01:49am
More funny than that...christians saying amen after prayer. Um yeah...that is amen ra the Egyptian sun god. Its really funny. We people on this earth have always been praying to the sun and its feminine counter part syrius. Think that's how you spell it. You see...life is just so incredible funny. * +

funphy 1.04.15 - 01:49am
Lol, was raised in pagan belief, have always been pagan, will always be a pagan, you're not far off the mark with the raising energy tho, it's a vital part of witchcraft and essential for casting, it's just in a different way to the one you believe in. * +

funphy 1.04.15 - 01:54am
Oh and santan Claus??? Wtf dude?? * +

funphy 1.04.15 - 01:55am
That said, I should mock, I don't even celebrate Christmas. Lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page