! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

More than One God - Page 4/12

Subject: More than One God
« <> »
funphy 2.04.15 - 01:08am
Don't ask me, I'm only here on day release. * +

mikeymk 4.04.15 - 09:10am
I see someone's confusing religion with god. There are various religions. They do not own god, or even have any authority regarding the subject of god.

I think it's pretty obvious we're all from the same source. * +

itstragik 5.04.15 - 05:18pm
we have 6 chakra points not 7 the lower 3 and the higher 3 and you didn't mention pineal gland or the all seeing eye the crown chakra * +

fiftyshadesofgreat 5.04.15 - 05:56pm

@ mikeymk - 4.04.15 - 09:10am
I see someone's confusing religion with god. There are various religions. They do not own god, or even have any authority regarding the subject of god.

I think it's pretty obvious we're all from the same source.

Yeah :) Source idk yet to find out :p * +

fiftyshadesofgreat 5.04.15 - 06:02pm

@ itstragik - 5.04.15 - 05:18pm
we have 6 chakra points not 7 the lower 3 and the higher 3 and you didn't mention pineal gland or the all seeing eye the crown chakra

The Eye and the Crown are separate.. 6th and 7th points? What are these points anyway? I mean I couldn't find any authentic scientific/medical texts that explains them. Are they glands or something else? * +

coldly 5.04.15 - 11:12pm
You have to practice sex magic to experience what I have. You are not a child that's why you don't. My kundalini was totally corrupted. Alistair Crowley did and that's how he met the alien lam. Anyway,there are 7 chakras. The bottom of the spine is the red one...then orange the sex chakra then yellow the solar plexus chakra. That is the sun. Then the middle of the garden is the green heart chakra. Its Jesus the fruit of good and evil because it goes down to the lower 3 chakras and up to the last 3. Then the blue chakra in the neck. That's angel Michael. Then the 6 chakra the pineal gland. The jack..the clown blah blah. That is god. Then its 7 the father purple. Cronos or yawheh. The bible is nothing but the double bull worship. Or the double helix. Its the two brains constantly at war. Everything is in constant war with its opposite. Day and night. Winter and summer. Man and woman. Red and blue... Warm and cold. There is always a opposite. In our DNA. Our eyes see double. Everything is double. Double is how the dream we are having continues. Stop thinking long enough and the dream game board of yin and yang or black and white stops. So there are just 7 chakras. 7 being the crown. Remember...the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body. The right side of the brain controls the left side. Jesus saw through his left eye in the passion of the Christ. That's why he said if your right hand bothers you cut it of. He completely denounced the left.. That is the physical. The left brain is the all seeing eye. That is the right eye. Notice when the guy next to Jesus right eye was eaten out by the crow when he laughed at Jesus. Jesus was the moon and not the sun. The all seeing eye the pineal gland is the red. What is the red or left brain? Its the fking day. The summer. Its the fking masculinity of the world. Now can you see why the Jews hate him? He is the one that can't laugh. What would this world be like without laughter? Islam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now do yo * +

funphy 5.04.15 - 11:16pm
That's just stupid, apparently I'm not the only one on day release! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark