! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

More than One God - Page 2/12

Subject: More than One God
« <> »
coldly 1.04.15 - 02:02am
Pegan worship is just another form of nature worship. There true god is pan the green guy with a huge penis. The piper that sooth his followers into a cave and then have great sex. And ol god pan lives in you. If you know how to call him up his gonna do incredible things to you. Here's a bit of advise. You have an active kundalini...dont call up pan ;-) * +

pallas7 1.04.15 - 02:14am
I believe in multiple deities/gods * +

buxton1 1.04.15 - 02:22am
I need to see one first :-) * +

pallas7 1.04.15 - 02:24am
Well seeing and believing is practical, I'd like to say I'm the same way but everyone sees something quite differently I suppose * +

buxton1 1.04.15 - 02:29am
A being is of matter if god is seen then i can claim i can be the one ? * +

coldly 1.04.15 - 02:48am
True consciousness is jack the clown number 6. That is the god of the bible playing a little trick. That's why Saturn have seven rings. He jacked the crown from the sun. 7 is 6. What in trying to say is when you reach the highest consciousness you will laugh like never before. We are all literally one. When you realize the true nature of life then everything becomes funny. The way people walk..the way they talk. You realize everyone is just pretending to be someone. A boxer or a p*rn star. A christian or a buddhist. When you just stop what your doing and watch. Do that long enough and you will see. We are all the great trickster having a little fun. You are your thoughts. And every thought is motion. That's how some people manage to get possessed. They think up a thought. A thought is like a wave in the ocean...this thought becomes too strong it starts believing its independent from you. You can get possessed by a thought. Only if you believe it. You think Stephen Hawkins will ever be possessed? He just simply can't. Because his thoughts is nothing but mathematics. You are your thoughts and the body is your temple. Be careful what you allow to enter. I am probably d*mned for ever cause I did it all. I offered myself for knowledge and I got it but in the end I wonder if it was worth it. I saw aliens and ghost and jins. You name it. Had outer body experiences. I forgot the most basic rule...love yourself. Now I got a messed up back..suffered from schizophrenia for a month. I finally realized...maybe knowledge isn't everything. I just fixed my mind and the body followed. I'm done with that shut. For good * +

pallas7 1.04.15 - 02:48am
Depends on if you can back it up * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark