! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

dreams - Page 1/7

Subject: dreams
Replies: 44 Views: 3837
> »
pallas7 31.03.15 - 04:26am
This is a place to talk about your dreams and nightmares, ones you remember well maybe. Has anyone had vivid dreams before? has anyone tried lucid dreaming? Anyone who's dreams came true? do any of you interpret dreams? * +

convictor 31.03.15 - 09:16am
I have a dream book which I use periodically to interpret strange or unusual dreams. I also love dream catchers. Have them in all sizes and colours. Dream * +

birdy 31.03.15 - 10:57am
I really don't understand the whole dream interpretation thing.
Yes to the lucid thing. Happens sometimes, without my control. * +

o..o 31.03.15 - 11:41am
How do you -try- lucid dreaming? * +

itstragik 31.03.15 - 02:51pm
It's all a dream * +

pallas7 31.03.15 - 03:30pm
Lucky, my mom had a book like that Russia. And that's vivid dreaming, birdy.
As for lucid dreaming, how to is by laying very still in your bed and ignoring all urges till you convince your body that your mind is asleep. Then you will enter sleep paralysis, it's when you won't be able to move your body. It's important not to freak out. And then you're in your dreams. Another name for this is conscious dreaming. * +

fuego.de.dios 31.03.15 - 03:31pm
Most nights I dream about myself as superman. Also I play out my own 'Chronicle' in my head. * +

pallas7 31.03.15 - 03:32pm
Unfortunately I'm not patient enough but my other half has come to master this. He says he starts by jumping in his dream to make sure he's well asleep before beginning his journey * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search