! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

dreams - Page 5/7

Subject: dreams
« <> »
pallas7 31.03.15 - 11:18pm
That's just a short summary of what occurred concerning it ofc * +

ogdenz 31.03.15 - 11:49pm
I have lots of flying dreams,the sensation of flying in these dreams is great. Also I have had quite a few giant stride dreams. * +

mandain 1.04.15 - 12:05am
It is great I elevate then fly, it feels so real I tell my self now that I know how to do it, I should be able to do it when I wake up * +

birdy 1.04.15 - 01:27am
I do these suspended jumps a lot, like jump up in the air and stay there until I want to come down again. Feels like that feeling you get in an elevator sometimes. lol

I have been flying in dreams for as long as I can remember. I think I fly more than I walk. * +

pallas7 1.04.15 - 02:11am
Me too, I don't remember a dream in which I don't have wings actually. It's funny because when I blacked out from drinking too much I was apparently ranting about my wings. I remember none of it I just woke up in bed and wondered how my night went * +

emfire 1.04.15 - 06:47am

@ ogdenz - 31.03.15 - 11:49pm
I have lots of flying dreams,the sensation of flying in these dreams is great. Also I have had quite a few giant stride dreams.

Me too * +

emfire 1.04.15 - 06:53am
sometimes i fly too low down to the ground and in danger of being caught. Or sometimes it's difficult to take off and fly up away from danger, but manage to at the last second. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index