! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

By their own hand - Page 8/20

Subject: By their own hand
« <> »
pallas7 30.03.15 - 02:36am
Kyrgistan and tajikistan actually and Indonesia isn't as perfect as you seem to assume, and headlines? Most of the s**t that goes on gets no headlines and gets ignored, if not it gets twisted. As for what year I wasn't aware that it's over so to say, moved out in the mid and end of the 90s, heard it's not doing well still by those who visited again * +

vampboy 30.03.15 - 02:56am

@ pallas7 - 30.03.15 - 02:36am
Kyrgistan and tajikistan actually and Indonesia isn't as perfect as you seem to assume, and headlines? Most of the s**t that goes on gets no headlines and gets ignored, if not it gets twisted. As for what year I wasn't aware that it's over so to say, moved out in the mid and end of the 90s, heard it's not doing well still by those who visited again

Nobody said Indonesia is perfect, but someone did say the entire Muslim world is in an immediate war, which is a completely false and incorrect statement. Secondly both Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan have different histories with little to nothing to do with religious violence, for example the violence in Krygristan erupted from aspects such as poor economy and corruption, and before so, it was due to the soviet invasion, and even more so the tulip revolution stemmed from there which is probably one of the most peaceful revolutions that took place against the Russians despite the initial violence, in short most of the conflicts that took place in both the countries had little to nothing to do with religion itself, neither in its name, just as conflicts take place in all over the world as well. Your reasoning is flawed and wrong, to compare a secular state with the likes of Saudi Arabia and to state that both are in an immediate war is wrong and incorrect. * +

vampboy 30.03.15 - 03:00am
Lastly please provide coherent evidence listing both the year and time period during which Muslims in those countries were killing ''everyone everywhere'' if you cannot provide so, there is absolutely no reason for anyone in this forum to believe you, and it is by large incorrect to state something without any evidence whatsoever to support something else as a fact. * +

vampboy 30.03.15 - 03:09am
And lastly no, there is absolutely no religious war going on in either Kygristan or Tajikistan, neither are Muslims killing other non-Muslims,in the name of religion, in fact the government has banned and abolished multiple Islamist groups from functioning and imprisoned many members as well in Tajikistan, and my statement is open for you to prove it wrong, if you can with evidence.. * +

pallas7 30.03.15 - 03:30am
I didn't say they were wars based on religion at all, although there is that too. Forgive me for not googling everything first and instead, relying on personal experience, I realize it's out of style now. I'll do so when I'm off work. Not that I trust google after all, it claims my boyfriend is a part of isis and he's a white agnostic * +

vampboy 30.03.15 - 09:32am
Uh... facepalm.gif you do realize if the ideology is not based on religion then the religion of the perpetrator becomes completely irrelevant? just as a boy who happens to be Christian commits mass-shooting because of a particular reason aside religion has absolutely zero to do with his religion or faith? And no there is NO religious war going on in any of the countries I mentioned. * +

vampboy 30.03.15 - 09:34am
Googling verifiable historical facts that ANY individual can verify and prove that it is correct is far more better than asserting your personal experiences as true without a single shred of evidence and then using that to justify your bigoted views which in this case is all the Muslim world is in an immediate war.and killing each other and everyone else... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index