! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

God is great - Page 6/6

Subject: God is great
« <
viking13 18.04.15 - 07:08pm
Yeah you say that but he dont give much really. God and Satan hey they milked religion and retired not in heaven or hell because both are full of nutters but elsewhere...couple lady friends, a beach a bbq and a glass of JD now thats heaven...oh and nice car collection be nice too. So no thank you. * +

chenishis 29.11.15 - 03:24pm

@ ogdenz - 17.03.15 - 08:12pm
I only have one soul and thats my a*se hole.

Sorry for my delay comments but the most imp thing is your soul is not asse hole... Your soul value more than this world... So love your soul like you love yourself stay safe and ya take care...:-)) * +

chenishis 29.11.15 - 03:37pm

@ lucis - 15.04.15 - 01:31pm
hail satan for he is god and our true master rock

Satan is not lord he is a liar and b***h wanted to torture you and drag you to hell... I want to tell you something about my life story... Satan came to me once in my dream and offered me a deal of a lifetime millon dollar money, but i rejected his deal cause i know i'm still gonna be rich, and i'm rich.. .. dont have billon dollar but dad company makes mutimillon dollar so dont need satan help right? * +

chenishis 29.11.15 - 05:57pm

@ popty - 29.11.15 - 03:42pm
Old post boredom.gif

Ya, i could not reply to this amazing comments cause i went long out, yes indeed its old but guess it's gold... *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index