! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

repost:11 satanic laws of the earth - Page 1/13

Subject: repost:11 satanic laws of the earth
Replies: 87 Views: 5641
> »
pallas7 13.03.15 - 06:22pm
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in anothers lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4 . If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
* +

pallas7 13.03.15 - 06:23pm
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7.Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9.Do not harm little children. * +

pallas7 13.03.15 - 06:23pm
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him. * +

nolisto1 13.03.15 - 09:49pm
What is satanic about those laws? Does the devil also have a law book? I would assume not * +

nolisto1 13.03.15 - 09:54pm
Satanism doesn't make much sense. Atheism would make better sense. But I suppose followers of satanism are Satanists instead of atheists to express some inner turmoil * +

pallas7 13.03.15 - 11:22pm
Those are the laws of the church of Satan, that's all they are. What makes sense to you might make none to others, that's the beauty of the world. To each their own. * +

pallas7 13.03.15 - 11:23pm
I personally see this version of satanism as individualism tbh, where as theism is dependency, but it doesn't exactly rule out existences. * +

pallas7 13.03.15 - 11:25pm
And on that note I'd also like to say that a person that's not religious isn't necessarily an atheist. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search