! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

repost:11 satanic laws of the earth - Page 12/13

Subject: repost:11 satanic laws of the earth
« <> »
aroob 29.03.15 - 02:40am
take your own advice too @ pallas * +

pallas7 29.03.15 - 08:29am
Aroob I said beliefs not actions * +

itstragik 30.03.15 - 07:07pm
my fave subject at the moment saturnism rock * +

pallas7 30.03.15 - 09:41pm

@ itstragik - 30.03.15 - 07:07pm
my fave subject at the moment saturnism rock

Anything you want to say about that? I remember someone telling me it's a cult actually that bases on the Greek titan or something * +

funphy 30.03.15 - 11:18pm
Anyone who doesn't unde the difference between atheism and satanism must be a moron! Great rules to live by, and very similar to traditional pagan beliefs, which is funny as there is no devil in the craft lol * +

itstragik 30.03.15 - 11:20pm
they have greek names like Titan they wrote stories in the anchient world of gods at war in the heavens when the planets went walk about or something lol saturn myth is that saturn was once earths main sun so we have Sun worship not Son like I think I said this Satan guy is Derived from Saturn that's why the cubes crosses eyes 666 horns demons hell symbolism is used here they perform a ritual to generate a portal inter demensional beam me up scotty thingy omg a reptile where did that come fro * +

itstragik 30.03.15 - 11:26pm
Saturn is an interesting concept the rings generate a standing wave 'cymaptics' thus holds the dna stucture together in a standing wave so our body vehicle created by them the 'gods' plural we are cut off from us our infinate multidemesional all that is and ever can be can we blow up saturn think im ranting i can never focus nowadays chin * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index