! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

any believers of aliens? - Page 1/24

Subject: any believers of aliens?
Replies: 163 Views: 12978
> »
pallas7 6.03.15 - 07:57pm
And that being said shouldn't there be a religion for that, for those that believe aliens are our creators? * +

shadow27 6.03.15 - 08:56pm
Maybe the two are mutually exclusive?

Or one is the cause of the other, as some say. I know some christians are quite eager to convert any alien life we come across. There's a reply in here somewhere about that.. * +

shadow27 6.03.15 - 09:01pm
Why did the pope so eagerly accept the possibility of alien life? Was it an effort to appear modern and relevant? Or saying that just because there is alien life it doesn't mean there is no need for religion.. * +

pallas7 6.03.15 - 10:44pm
Don't know but I know a few Christians who believe there is life otherwise, either created by god or just as parts of other universes. Also know a buddhist with a strong belief and obsession with them * +

mangus 6.03.15 - 11:20pm
with planets billions of years older than ours in this galaxy alone? absofrackinlutey. hubble's found a fair few in the 'habital zone' already..reading.gif * +

obi_jon 7.03.15 - 12:10am
There are many so called 'UFO religions'. Scientology is probably the most famous. Raelism and the Aetherius Society are othersalien.gif. Then there is the Heavens Gate cult, 38 members of which committed mass suicide in the belief that their souls would be picked up by a giant spaceship hiding behind the comet Hale-Bopp as it passed earth in 1997.maniac.gif * +

pallas7 7.03.15 - 12:22am
That being said does anyone believe the government to be hiding the existence of aliens? * +

mangus 7.03.15 - 12:52am

@ obi_jon - 7.03.15 - 12:10am
There are many so called 'UFO religions'. Scientology is probably the most famous. Raelism and the Aetherius Society are othersalien.gif. Then there is the Heavens Gate cult, 38 members of which committed mass suicide in the belief that their souls would be picked up by a giant spaceship hiding behind the comet Hale-Bopp as it passed earth in 1997.maniac.gif

faint.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-24
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index