! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

test*cles No test*cles - Page 4/5

Subject: test*cles No test*cles
« <> »
xfrankie 30.03.15 - 06:41am
can see em already, ' this life ain't worth a d*mn, may as well form a support group'... * +

quiller 30.03.15 - 10:29am

@ xfrankie - 4.03.15 - 11:50am
oh hell no! that aint right, , what's clear is what they're not getting closer to

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.Matthew 19-12 * +

0gypsy0 30.03.15 - 01:38pm

@ quiller - 30.03.15 - 10:29am
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.Matthew 19-12

dont.gif For God the Almighty ,test*cles are very important,after all His obsession with male genitalia is all over in His holy books of the desert trilogy. For example Deuteronomy says clearly in 23:1 ''No one whose test*cles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord .'' * +

quiller 30.03.15 - 02:27pm
'Desert trilogy!' lol I'm writing that down. * +

xfrankie 30.03.15 - 07:31pm

@ quiller - 30.03.15 - 10:29am
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.Matthew 19-12

el problema senor! * +

itstragik 30.03.15 - 07:38pm
Predictive programming sex sex sex yay plant the seeds in peoples subconcious and watch them go lol everyone to busy playing with their peanut to see whats going on haha * +

xfrankie 30.03.15 - 08:22pm
i'm from africa, we got way bigger problems than predictive programming, u know we got faminine, disease, poverty, corruption, justin beiber, o wait the last is urs, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index