! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

stoning - Page 1/6

Subject: stoning
Replies: 37 Views: 5583
> »
4juice 4.03.15 - 12:19am
why is it still okay in islam to stone the 'sinners' when muslim believe in quick, painless execution (sword, bullet to head etc) which is less barbaric. Also why isnt the modern method being adopted for capital punishment? * +

urvoice1 4.03.15 - 12:35am
The modern method ? Wtf.gif pmpl.gif * +

pallas7 7.03.15 - 09:47pm
Modern method? Like taking away their phones? * +

phallica 8.03.15 - 12:12am
I saw some videos of women being stoned recently, horrid stuff. It seems almost like a social event, you see crowds of people talking, a general atmosphere like at a marketplace.

Buried up to the head, the women are pelted with small stones at first and they increase in size and number as more take part. I saw one where the killing stone seemed to cave her head in, but she seemed gone in mind a couple of minutes before, cheers and shouts of elation throughout.

It seems less like justice and more like a form of subjugation meted out more often than not, to women. The women suffer for their 'indiscretions' or the society's idea of indiscretions, but they also suffer for those of the men. A form of scapegoating on a very cruel level. * +

mandy74 9.03.15 - 01:28am
I've seen worse., * +

obi_jon 9.03.15 - 07:43am
[link]2 big flat ones and a bag of gravel please.:http://is.gd/dI7qaX[/link] * +

propidol 11.03.15 - 02:02pm
If only someone had invented a beheading type machine. That would save you having to dig the hole as well because that must be a back breaker. * +

pallas7 11.03.15 - 06:17pm
Why must there be a machine,can't they do it on their own? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum