! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

looking for satanists!!! - Page 17/18

Subject: looking for satanists!!!
« <> »
jaah 3.03.15 - 09:16pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 3.03.15 - 05:55pm
This escalated quickly. Earlier you were seeking answers and few comments later u have all the answers and you're offering enlightenment to ppl who are searching for them. Stop smoking cr*p

honestly though, i came to where i am not by pretending to know everything but, rather asking, seeking and knocking. though, now i am at an enlightened point i'd be a fool to stop furthuring my growth and knowledge as a only know a small fraction of what there is. to pass along my gift is the best part of what i've been offered. so if you or anyone else is able to help expand my horizon i welcome it with an open eye of the mind, soul and spirit. * +

jaah 3.03.15 - 09:34pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 3.03.15 - 05:56pm
Say no to drugs

substances to enhance my state of being are highly prohibited as one can not fullfill the bodies desires as well as the spirits. any one joining GOLDENDOMISTISM should be aware that drugs, alcohol and impure fleshly desires such as overt sexual activity and bondage to the such wont help excell in the path. but, rather i for one, concentrate upon the things of the mind and universe to gain immense knowledge and be filled with power and wisdom and harmony at all stages of living. at the same time physical health is also key such as nutritinal intake and knowlege of herbs, spices and no i don't maintain a vegan or vegitarian lifestyle though, i do highly regard them and do fast and have phases of vegan or vegitarian times. so all in all, i do agree with you that lots of extrordinary thoughtr are harvested while under the influence of substances though, i guarantee that my mentality is purely and innocently derived from the constant search of the good, the perfect and the like. ps. i do love misery the movie. * +

0gypsy0 3.03.15 - 10:18pm
* +

jaah 3.03.15 - 10:37pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 3.03.15 - 10:18pm

weird. eey.. well its not for those that are called and chosen. if what i say finds rest with you then feel free to furthur the curiosity, if not then have fum doing whatever it is you do. * +

propidol 11.03.15 - 01:55pm
I just saw the bit about the Qu'ret al Yezid pmpl.gif. So not only did you not know that the Church of Satan were an athiest philosophy or that the QAL are fakes made early last century lol. * +

jaah 13.03.15 - 12:29am

@ propidol - 11.03.15 - 01:55pm
I just saw the bit about the Qu'ret al Yezid pmpl.gif. So not only did you not know that the Church of Satan were an athiest philosophy or that the QAL are fakes made early last century lol.

if you're insisting that god and satan are somehow brother and sister then you have a point. but since satanists dont believe in god but, rather satan than you're right they are not a theistic philosophy but rather satanic philosophy. actually i have had yezdi neighbors who had a very satanic religion and their race who own the qu'ret al yezdi are an ancient race. dont stop your research though. * +

pallas7 13.03.15 - 06:13pm
So it looks to me that you're all confused, I should find my post and bump it for you. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index