! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

looking for satanists!!! - Page 15/18

Subject: looking for satanists!!!
« <> »
jaah 2.03.15 - 01:37pm

@ ogdenz - 2.03.15 - 12:28pm
What a fkwit.

yeah, trip out. * +

kebabs 2.03.15 - 06:02pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 1.03.15 - 02:42pm

lol classic * +

propidol 2.03.15 - 08:51pm
How could it possibly be a religion when their is no object of worship? It's like talking to a child. * +

jaah 2.03.15 - 09:18pm

@ propidol - 2.03.15 - 08:51pm
How could it possibly be a religion when their is no object of worship? It's like talking to a child.

define worship cuz i can swear they worship the devil. after all, it why they call themselves satanists. obviously. read the quren al yezid, they not only worship satan, they hate all other people that don't meerely since thats what they are taught by the quren al yezid and in it there is some horrific things. * +

propidol 2.03.15 - 09:35pm

@ jaah - 2.03.15 - 09:18pm
define worship cuz i can swear they worship the devil. after all, it why they call themselves satanists. obviously. read the quren al yezid, they not only worship satan, they hate all other people that don't meerely since thats what they are taught by the quren al yezid and in it there is some horrific things.

You fkn idiot. They don't worship Satan. They neither believe in God or Satans existence. Satan is an abstract concept. Not a being for worship. You really need to find out what the fk you are talking about because you're embarrassing yourself. Oh and I have read the Quran and The Satanic Bible. You clearly haven't. * +

jaah 2.03.15 - 10:56pm

@ propidol - 2.03.15 - 09:35pm
You fkn idiot. They don't worship Satan. They neither believe in God or Satans existence. Satan is an abstract concept. Not a being for worship. You really need to find out what the fk you are talking about because you're embarrassing yourself. Oh and I have read the Quran and The Satanic Bible. You clearly haven't.

sorry. not the bible or the other one you said and not the satanic bible either. the qu'ret al yezid is the book of the satanic people of old iran and babylon where they do definataley have an object of worship and to them satan is the higher power and even of that than the higher power which christians believe. * +

pallas7 3.03.15 - 08:07am
Yay there are Satanists here now? my what have I missed. Any Buddhists too? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark