! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

looking for satanists!!! - Page 11/18

Subject: looking for satanists!!!
« <> »
jaah 28.02.15 - 12:13am
well ofcourse you're gonna agree with a bs rather than the truth. its alright though, im aware of that. * +

propidol 28.02.15 - 11:45am
Ok, lets take you through this slowly. Why is Satanism called Satanism. * +

jaah 28.02.15 - 12:05pm

@ propidol - 28.02.15 - 11:45am
Ok, lets take you through this slowly. Why is Satanism called Satanism.

oh, im shocked. you wanna make sence. well. i will tell you. in my humble oppinion, any group of people that gather for a certain belief or faith is a religion. why is satanism not one? they have priests and a church a bible and believe in a higher authority which to them is satan. * +

propidol 28.02.15 - 12:11pm
Idiot lol. I will ask you again. This time try find the right answer rather than just make one up. * +

0gypsy0 28.02.15 - 12:19pm

@ jaah - 28.02.15 - 12:13am
well ofcourse you're gonna agree with a bs rather than the truth. its alright though, im aware of that.

U mean I won't agree with your truth and with you. And everything outside You and Your Truth is bulls**t? And you're calling others arrogant.... Ok whatever, btw ,Satanism isn't a legitimate religion since there is no God to worship ; it's essentially non-religion . * +

0gypsy0 28.02.15 - 12:28pm

@ jaah - 28.02.15 - 12:05pm
oh, im shocked. you wanna make sence. well. i will tell you. in my humble oppinion, any group of people that gather for a certain belief or faith is a religion. why is satanism not one? they have priests and a church a bible and believe in a higher authority which to them is satan.

If it's practiced religiously doesn't make satanism a religion, learn what satanism is. If atheists have a church , doesn't mean that atheism is a religion, because atheism is unbelief. Capiche now? * +

recurve 28.02.15 - 01:56pm
Satanismis a broad term referring to a group of social movements comprising diverse ideological and philosophical beliefs. Their shared religion includes symbolic association with or admiration for Satan, whom Satanists see as an inspiring and liberating figure. It was estimated that there were 50,000 Satanists in 1990. There may now be as many as one hundred thousand Satanists in the world.[1] B.A. Robinson (March 2006).Religious Satanism, 16th century Satanism, Satanic Dabbling, etc. Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance. RetrievedMarch 24,2013.Jesper Aagaard Petersen (2009). Introduction: Embracing Satan.Contemporary Religious Satanism: A Critical Anthology. Ashgate Publishing.ISBN978-0-7546-5286-1. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index