! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

There are NO Gods . . - Page 5/6

Subject: There are NO Gods . .
« <> »
halman 28.01.15 - 08:41pm
Those interested in there being a God,why wickedness is permitted and why it is nearing it's end, go to www.jw.org * +

xfrankie 29.01.15 - 03:54am
oh wickedness is not nearing its end, if anything it's gon get worse, and worse, as it is written 'till such as has never been seen since the beginning of the creation...and never will be' Matthew 24:20..the Good news though is Christ Died and is Risen * +

xfrankie 29.01.15 - 04:03am

@ halman - 28.01.15 - 08:33pm
Incorrect, Sheol and Hades are the same place, the common grave of mankind. 'Hell' gets emptied of all in it - Revelation 20:13,14. Hell is false doctrine.@alvar89

curious, what was it Jesus was saying in Luke 12:4-5, Matt 25:31.. * +

ladibud 29.01.15 - 06:11am

@ manszar - 28.01.15 - 02:10pm
bit harsh don't you think?

If there is a god, he is a big boy and can handle it, if we as humans are expected to handle the s**t flung at us, he can too.... As for the latter part of my reply, more nd more I feel that religion is a lie, by religion I mean the books written nd what they say, we can find many wrong things in the bible, things that just don't work as it says it would. I am not sayin believin in gods / god is a lie, but religion itself. * +

ladibud 29.01.15 - 06:13am
and for the wannabe preachers, don't try preachin to me, i come from a family that is religious and we even have a pastor or 2 to spare, so i kno how it goes. this is my opnion, my feelings. * +

mullahkintyre 29.01.15 - 06:15am
If God exists and I believe he does then I think he is beyond any of our feeble human understanding. * +

hilaal 1.02.15 - 04:07am
so ladibud if you have a problem with the books why insult the god and try reading Qur'an you won't have any doubts about it * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index