! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is JESUS a real GOD? - Page 7/73

Subject: Is JESUS a real GOD?
« <> »
xfrankie 20.12.14 - 04:35pm

@ manszar - 20.12.14 - 02:56pm
no I don't need to factor those things in because you have already told us how he was man and god the Indivisible Oneness. so if god is not separate from the man then as a god he can never be below the angels. simple

hey finally, hope that something is getting thru, yes ma guy, Indivisible Oneness, as God, the angels are below most def...now how bout as Man... a side note, your using... simple..., hahaha oh its cracking me up.. * +

xfrankie 20.12.14 - 04:41pm

@ bobdylan - 20.12.14 - 03:02pm
Then if he knew he was God then living with out sin was about as easy as you getting out of bed

that's what you think..you'll recall i said Fully God, Fully Man, i also said, i cannot possibly comprehend how, it is written to believe, He shared in our infirmities, our weakness, and He knows because He has lived it..don't ask me to use One to cancel the Other, * +

xfrankie 20.12.14 - 04:43pm

@ bobdylan - 20.12.14 - 03:05pm
You know there's a book , a good book about the boy , it's called Harry potter and it's writer was inspired .
You would like it , it has magic and you can believe in it dontknow

if harry potter works for you...well go to town, hav a blast son.. * +

xfrankie 20.12.14 - 04:44pm

@ manszar - 20.12.14 - 03:10pm
the Inspiration behind the hebrews writer is to deceive. its not how im looking at it as it is plain to see. the writer of psalms does not claim they are the words of god but the Hebrew writer does. they are not the same, one is claiming the other is something that it is not. and by the way I knew you could not give a detailed explanation lol

ah huh! * +

ogdenz 20.12.14 - 06:07pm
Sometimes its impossible not to sin. * +

xfrankie 20.12.14 - 06:25pm
rightly said pal, rightly said * +

xfrankie 20.12.14 - 06:42pm

@ manszar - 20.12.14 - 02:43pm
a jealous god of regret is far from perfect yes

ah yes, i don't know whether or not you got kids, but if you do, do you love them? i'd be right to guess, yes you do. i'd also be right in saying you would do anything for them or that within your ability, but what if, on the off chance, they don't share an ounce of love towards you, and prefer affection the next door dad, because they think he is better far more loving than you..question would you be jealous * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-73
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index