! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is JESUS a real GOD? - Page 13/73

Subject: Is JESUS a real GOD?
« <> »
phlamex 21.12.14 - 05:32pm

@ sembosi - 19.12.14 - 07:27am
Lets discuss on this question

John 14:8 please study it that's the answer * +

aijaz0 22.12.14 - 03:42am

@ xfrankie - 20.12.14 - 02:47am
He is God, but He was also Man, His Humanity is inseperable from His Deity, the Indivisible Oneness i can't possibly comprehend, and yes the long human life apart from sin is a very, very big deal,

so Why GOD THE FATHER and GOD THE SON are NOT sitting on ONE SEAT ? * +

aijaz0 22.12.14 - 03:46am

@ xfrankie - 20.12.14 - 02:47am
He is God, but He was also Man, His Humanity is inseperable from His Deity, the Indivisible Oneness i can't possibly comprehend, and yes the long human life apart from sin is a very, very big deal,

In Matthew:22:44, the Father said Jesus would sit at His right hand until His enemies were made His footstool. Was Jesus to sit at His own right hand? * +

xfrankie 22.12.14 - 04:42am

@ aijaz0 - 22.12.14 - 03:42am
so Why GOD THE FATHER and GOD THE SON are NOT sitting on ONE SEAT ?

who said they said they have seperate seats * +

xfrankie 22.12.14 - 04:54am

@ aijaz0 - 22.12.14 - 03:46am
In Matthew:22:44, the Father said Jesus would sit at His right hand until His enemies were made His footstool. Was Jesus to sit at His own right hand?

i got a question first...the expression...it's on the house...do you think any one from 20AD can properly make sense of it, if by some chance written documents time traveled back (hypothetical)! * +

manszar 22.12.14 - 09:09am

@ xfrankie - 21.12.14 - 04:31pm
In the beginning was the Word, and Word was with God, and the Word was God, HE was in the Beginning with God, ALL things were made through Him and without Him nothing was made that was made.....And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as the only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth....

You can quote it all you want it does not say fully god and fully man. And there is nothing in it that cant be explained by det 18.18. * +

manszar 22.12.14 - 09:22am

@ xfrankie - 21.12.14 - 04:38pm
jealousy is an element of love, you proved so yourself, but claim it is an imperfect part of nature, i say not so in otherwords i disagree...you say otherwise, Now pay attention please.. don't miss this.. it is very important...stay on yourside of the grass, I stay on mine.. it is only a difference of opinion, mine Biblical, yours Manszilical

Jealousy exists through our imperfect nature which is our insecurity. We are insecure because we are not perfect. If we where perfect we would not feel insecure and in turn not feel jealous. You can disagree all you want. And stay in your fortress of lies. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-73
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index