! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

home return - Page 1/3

Subject: home return
Replies: 18 Views: 872
> »
masood4u 18.12.14 - 09:44am
request to muslim grls who maried hindu..budism..christ come home return before death n invite ur husband too islam.. islam a true religion.. * +

cheeky63 18.12.14 - 10:13am
why should they if they are happy with with the guy they r with because u say they should its their life not ures * +

ladibud 18.12.14 - 10:20am
i agree Cheeky, but it is his belief, the majority of Muslim's belief. each to his own. * +

urvoice1 18.12.14 - 08:09pm
I pity the fool. * +

itstragik 19.12.14 - 03:02am
he apologises then carries on like a idiot it's up to the individual person what they think about life and how they want to express that . . .gtf * +

ladibud 19.12.14 - 06:10am
it is religion forum, i suggest if u don't like ppl talkin abt their beliefs u fk the hell off.... he is entitled to speak abt his beliefs as long as he isn't stirrin hate, there is nothin wrong with this post, he isn't rude or forcin anyone to do somethin, he isn't in other ppl's posts shovin it down their throats, he is in his own post.. this is one of the reasons this forum is dead, ppl aren't allowed to talk abt their beliefs without a whole lot of s**t. * +

ladibud 19.12.14 - 06:12am
some like to say how believers like to shove their beliefs down non believers throats and judge them, many of u non believers aren't much better, expectin ppl to justify what they believe, ridiculin them, mockin, tellin them to fk off, that they are mad, stupid etc. fkn grow up u hyocritical c**ts. * +

ladibud 19.12.14 - 06:31am
and before someone says yeah but if u believe somethin u must explain etc, bs, unless a believer is tryin to convince a non believer of their belief to get them to believe, they don't owe u a d*mn explanation, postin in here isn't forcin anyone to belief, it is talkin abt their beliefs, that is what the forum is for, many are only here to argue, ridicule etc with not wantin to understand or believe. fine but don't tear others beliefs apart. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search