! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

paul-ianity - Page 1/2

Subject: paul-ianity
Replies: 9 Views: 1448
> »
bobdylan 17.12.14 - 10:25am
Christ's life and teachings seam to start and stop .... And Paul takes over worry.gif Paul the apostle is basically Christianity . He never met Christ yet is responsible for most of the new testament . Can you trust Paul
Faith in Christ is one thing , but Faith in Paul hmm.gif * +

smohamed 17.12.14 - 10:37am
interesting topic bob... * +

bobdylan 17.12.14 - 11:07am
Matthew 24:26 , don't believe a man who says he saw me in the desert .....

Paul never met Jesus ...

Paul had a revelation in the desert ... A revelation Jesus never mentioned in he's life to he's 12 apostles ???? Jesus then chose to come back after he's death and give a revelation too Paul a random who wasn't one of he's 12 .... Paul only revered to him self as a apostle none of the others said he was .
He also leaves the home lands to spread he's version away from the original 12 who's teachings (from the man him self) are starkly different to Paul's . * +

xfrankie 17.12.14 - 01:06pm
bobdylan word up! I got an inquiry, is there anything you take into account when trying to interpret a 4000 yr old script * +

bobdylan 18.12.14 - 12:14am
Script ??? There is no script , originals long gone , these are copies of copies of copies , all 're writes by hand * +

xfrankie 18.12.14 - 02:24am
ayt, i'll change script to writings, and yes copies, nonetheless same message, it could be plato's politcal man, marx's communist manifesto, or the lion and the jewel by wole soyinka, its a different time, language, people, culture, place, attitude...does any of this bear to your mind, when reading anything that you aren't there to personally witness * +

basboy 18.12.14 - 06:51am
Bob, ya talk all cr*p! * +

bobdylan 18.12.14 - 04:27pm
I'm always the sceptic .
What's your point confused.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply