! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

i me myself - Page 4/4

Subject: i me myself
« <
mandy74 17.12.14 - 03:58am

@ leedsand - 16.12.14 - 08:01am
and the muslim gangs roaming around parts of leeds and bradford attacking non believers

And London * +

aroob 26.12.14 - 12:32am
i dont see why your apologising to these ppl masood from what i read thy have said alot of cr*p about stuff they aint got a clue about....the more cr*p they say the more muslims are going to side with other muslims even if their ideology is wrong...serves em all right lol * +

urvoice1 26.12.14 - 03:40pm

@ aroob - 26.12.14 - 12:32am
i dont see why your apologising to these ppl masood from what i read thy have said alot of cr*p about stuff they aint got a clue about....the more cr*p they say the more muslims are going to side with other muslims even if their ideology is wrong...serves em all right lol

What clues do we need about savages leaving friday prayers and beheading people ? What clues do we need about suicide vests being tied to 9 year old girls ? What clues do we need about muslims persecuting other muslims, christians etc ? * +

ladibud 26.12.14 - 08:39pm

@ aroob - 26.12.14 - 12:32am
i dont see why your apologising to these ppl masood from what i read thy have said alot of cr*p about stuff they aint got a clue about....the more cr*p they say the more muslims are going to side with other muslims even if their ideology is wrong...serves em all right lol

Pls don't talk for all Muslims, they aren't all as fkd as u are. * +

masood4u 27.12.14 - 05:14pm
i said sory for my englis not gud..give not gud posts i try to put isues to aware from haram..bad things but ppl think me extremist * +

masood4u 27.12.14 - 05:27pm
i try to share our problems y only muslim blamed..o try to clear misunderstanding regard islam but ppl get wrong frm me *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index