! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christian dating (strictly4 born agan-christians ) - Page 1/4

Subject: Christian dating (strictly4 born agan-christians )
Replies: 28 Views: 3322
> »
aune19 13.12.14 - 05:22pm
Good day. I Dont know if its right to post this on this forum but I need views from true born agan christians. Im 22 years of age a final year student at a universisty. I met this guy(27 year old) at church. He is a born agan christian like me. I truly like him. I ve never dated a born agan christian man before and I wanted to try this out. God recently just opened up my eyes to look for such great man. Its a bit difficult to tell if this guy truly likes me. I didnt tell him that I like him but I think he might know because of the way I smile and text him almost everyday.We met several times, will say hi and will greet him back. I left for two weeks and told him I would like to get to know him better when I get back. I once told him that every girl will be lucky to have him for a man. He also said to me he will be the luckiest man if I choose him for a man. When I got back, I saw him at church and even texted him to say hi after church but he never replied or showed up. He was also busy with examz and we couldnt hang out immediately. I called him the next day and he told me he will be leaving home (different country) immediately after examz and told me he was not sure if he was going to see me. I was a bit disappointed and I told him Im very sad that he is leaving this way. All he said to me is that i shouldnt be sad, we will chill a span, I shouldnt worry, the time will come'. He left and went to his home country.he hardly replies to my smss and its be pointless to even text him. I prayed about it and now im not so sure as to what to do. I think the next time I will c him is next year in May when we both graduate. What is your view on this as a born agan christian? What do u advice I do now? This is a guy I like and I have a feeling we wont communicate only till maybe if I c him in person. This really hard * +

mab21 13.12.14 - 05:39pm
I dunno if he is truly interested in you from what you are saying. Till may it's like 7 months from now. He may be a good guy but he is not the only one. God will advise you what to do, maybe you will fall in love with another guy. * +

aune19 13.12.14 - 07:38pm
@ mab. I dunno much about christian guys how they do things.... If he was truly interested would he had done more or something better? * +

mab21 13.12.14 - 07:51pm
He would've done like any other guy, came when you called him, inviting you to have a cup of tea. * +

aune19 13.12.14 - 08:04pm
He invited me ones. But ddnt want him to spend a penny on me since we are all students. Do u think is right to ask him if he is interested? * +

aune19 13.12.14 - 08:15pm
more reply needed please,not just from one person.... * +

0gypsy0 13.12.14 - 08:43pm

@ aune19 - 13.12.14 - 08:04pm
He invited me ones. But ddnt want him to spend a penny on me since we are all students. Do u think is right to ask him if he is interested?

If he invited u ,don't refuse him then wonder why is he ignoring u a bit. You're sending the wrong signals. * +

0gypsy0 13.12.14 - 08:59pm
What's with this 'he's a born again christian' . It's the person that matters , not the label. Labels don't make personality. Btw Responding to an email or sms is the minimum expected in a friendship or relationship or any other' -ship'. Just saying * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search