! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

a nativity in a mixed religious school ? - Page 7/7

Subject: a nativity in a mixed religious school ?
« <
say.what 25.01.15 - 11:17pm

@ aroob - 25.01.15 - 05:53pm
kuz if we dont know about other religions it causes ignorance ......like above .......i didnt have to take rel education but i chose to...n i choose for my kids to learn about other religions so thy dnt turn out to be thick s**ts wer other ppls beliefs are concernd

But I had more respect for islam until I looked at it and learned a bit from muslims * +

dom4subs 26.01.15 - 06:20am

@ aroob - 25.01.15 - 09:32pm
u knw wat dom im not going to waste my breath on somone who has already decided thy dont want to hear anything gud luk i ur closed minded life

You won't answer as you no the truth but you don't like it. And the truth us that other religions are taught in Britain, and the truth is people are killed in Islamic counties for having non Muslim beliefs * +

mikeymk 29.01.15 - 03:46am
Kids shouldn't be taught religion. It's all kinds of wrong.

If it was about belief, they'll make their minds up when they're adults.

It's not about belief. * +

aroob 29.01.15 - 05:33pm
dom people are killed all over the world for various reasons so according to your statement its fair to say there are no non muslims in muslim countries? * +

aroob 29.01.15 - 05:34pm
@ saywhat i dont think your being fair really....and im guessing you know no muslims in real life so i dont consider what your saying as much * +

aroob 29.01.15 - 05:38pm
@dom my beliefs are for me i dont go throwing them in anyone elses face or hate others for what their beliefs are, if your going to go by the minority of extreme muslims then thats your choice but majority if us are just like the rest of you we have jobs, mixture of friends, we watch tv etc etc, i k ow plenty of non muslims in real life and we get on well..... *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index