! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

I need a country - Page 5/8

Subject: I need a country
« <> »
antibacterial 7.02.18 - 10:43am

@ manszar - 6.02.18 - 08:09am
israel is not building on its own land, you can see this by just looking at a map of israel, the map does not include the west bank for a reason. being that it does not belong to israel, it is occupied land.

There is no place called the west bank, use their right names. You will then see the truth. * +

antibacterial 7.02.18 - 10:47am

@ manszar - 6.02.18 - 08:15am
what happens in peace talks is this, israel offers the palestinians nothing they can accept. and when they say no, israel goes see they dont want peace. when infact its israel that does not want peace because so long as the status quo is maintained they can keep stealing land. that's why they keep building settlements even though the palestinians said they will not talk till settlements stop

You are spreading propaganda and lies. The only thing that was said was , Jerusalem stays the capital of Israel Abbas and his monkey's rejected it. They want a bigger Palestine with Jerusalem as their capital. In that case there will be NO Palestine. * +

myndit 10.09.18 - 01:02pm

@ antibacterial - 16.01.18 - 09:19pm
Hamas declared they will keep on fighting until their is no Jew and no Jewish state left. They will Never except a Jewish state , doesn't matter how big or how small it is.

Why they hate jews * +

d14nova 10.09.18 - 04:13pm
i think two states is most realistic solution.world must recognize palestine,palestine state for all religion muslim,christ,jews,druze,zoroaster etc and for all etnic arab,semitic,persian etc. * +

myndit 11.09.18 - 06:09am
Agree * +

manszar 14.09.18 - 03:57am

@ antibacterial - 7.02.18 - 10:39am
You were fooled. It was not the truth.

you are a fool * +

manszar 14.09.18 - 04:00am

@ antibacterial - 7.02.18 - 10:41am
Who stole their land and when ?

israel stole their land because they believed it is their land given to them by god. 1967 on the false claim that arabs were going to attack them * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index