! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

72 Bible Verses aboutWoman Inferior To Man - Page 1/1

Subject: 72 Bible Verses aboutWoman Inferior To Man
Replies: 6 Views: 439

01.bond 18.11.14 - 05:39pm
1 Peter 3:7ESV / 11 helpful votes

Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.

1 Timothy 2:11-12ESV / 10 helpful votes

Let a woman learn quietly with all subness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

Genesis 2:18ESV / 10 helpful votes

Then theLordGod said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.

Galatians 3:28ESV / 7 helpful votes

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 11:3ESV / 6 helpful votes

But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.

Genesis 3:16ESV / 6 helpful votes

To the woman he said, I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.

Genesis 1:27ESV / 6 helpful votes

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Colossians 3:18ESV / 5 helpful votes

Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 11:5ESV / 5 helpful votes

But every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven.

Acts 18:26ESV / 5 helpful votes

He began to speak boldly in the synagogue, but when Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they took him and explained to him the way of God more accurately.

1 Timothy 2:8-15ESV / 4 helpful votes

I desire then that in every place the men should pray, lifting holy hands without anger or quarreling; likewise also that women should adorn * +

urvoice1 18.11.14 - 05:58pm
The church of England has formally adopted legislation which means its first female bishops could be ordained next year.

The amendment was passed with a show of hands at the general synod.

The first women priests were ordained in 1994, but to date they have not been able to take on the Church's most senior roles.
* +

quiller 18.11.14 - 07:04pm
Gen 1:27. So god created man in his own image, in the image of god created he him; male AND FEMALE created he them. * +

itstragik 18.11.14 - 08:23pm
grin4 I always thought women were inferior this just proves it ''amen'' lol * +

0gypsy0 18.11.14 - 10:13pm
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 (MEV) : ''11 When a man and his brother fight one another, and the wife of the one draws near in order to deliver her husband out of the hand of him who fights him, and reaches out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, 12 then you must cut off her hand. You must not pity her.'' * +

0gypsy0 18.11.14 - 10:33pm
1Corinthians 11:4-10

4Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head

.5And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head--it is just as though her head were shaved.

6If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.

7A man ought not to cover his head,since he is the image and glory of God;crazy.gif but the woman is the glory of mancrazy.gif.

8For man did not come from woman, but woman from man;crazygirl.gif

9neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.crazygirl.gif

10For this reason, and because of the angels, the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head. crazygirl.gif

madlol.gif * +

jannah1 19.11.14 - 05:38pm
many of these verses simply do not agree with your original statement *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index