! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

the power of prayer - Page 1/2

Subject: the power of prayer
Replies: 12 Views: 422
> »
wildone69 23.10.14 - 10:47am
In this dark dreary world who believes that prayer is still a powerful tool and if so, should Britain, being a christian country have national days of prayer? * +

iilmadme 23.10.14 - 11:12am
wat would national days of prayer entail? Doesnt that take some preparation? * +

wildone69 23.10.14 - 11:19am
a day of prayer would involve every one no matter what denomination attending their church for say 1 hour, on a night during the week and praying to God for peace. Its not a difficult thing to do but the results could be amazing because God answers prayers...... we've just forgot in this country that if you want something from God you gotta ask him for it * +

manszar 23.10.14 - 01:59pm
What was the last prayer you made that god made happen. And what was the last prayer that you made that god did not make happen @pw * +

ladibud 23.10.14 - 03:30pm
a day of prayer? no. it is a private thing nd every denomination has days nd places of worship so i don't see the difference. yes i think prayer can be very powerful if u believe in it..... and this world is anythin but dark nd dreary. * +

quiller 23.10.14 - 05:08pm
Mr Jefferson, build up that wall * +

dgsn 23.10.14 - 05:15pm
lol * +

dbh 23.10.14 - 10:54pm
God answered Elijah even if he was the only1 who prayed. He prayed in faith and it was Gods will to answer him * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search