! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ISIS - Page 1/3

Subject: ISIS
Replies: 19 Views: 1105
> »
itstragik 20.10.14 - 11:19am
must have hit the nail on the head then that topics gone manicure clever me * +

itstragik 20.10.14 - 11:22am
hilarious own up then wich admin removed it * +

iilmadme 20.10.14 - 12:32pm
wat was the topic? * +

itstragik 20.10.14 - 12:51pm
was about supporting isis * +

itstragik 20.10.14 - 12:55pm
I said that ISIS was a vehicle for the Illuminati, UN, Nato, Coalition Army was vehicle for the Illuminati, you fund train and support both sides how all wars/conflicts are fought so whatever side wins the people pulling the strings win simple * +

phallica 20.10.14 - 01:01pm

@ itstragik - 20.10.14 - 12:55pm
I said that ISIS was a vehicle for the Illuminati, UN, Nato, Coalition Army was vehicle for the Illuminati, you fund train and support both sides how all wars/conflicts are fought so whatever side wins the people pulling the strings win simple

Pfft you're full of the proverbials, as usual. I'm not leaving a pro-ISIS topic up. * +

itstragik 20.10.14 - 01:47pm
yet every other racist one sided arguiment ooh chaos chaos choas random event gets left ok then * +

itstragik 20.10.14 - 01:50pm
wouldn't it have made more sense for this guy to read the replies if he is pro isis so that his perception of the world around him might change ? i maybe have access to books that he can't get hold of he using skull and bones emblem and pro isis so . . . . . . mislead this guy must be might help if someone explained it to him * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search