! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

British mp's - Page 8/13

Subject: British mp's
« <> »
ladibud 15.10.14 - 07:37am
i don't like the idea of open borders at all, not anywhere.... there should be border posts. * +

za1wifey 15.10.14 - 09:29am
Perhaps I should make myself clear. I'm not sayin there should be no border posts. What I am opposed to is the bloackage. I'm opposed to Israel's version of 'border control'. Israel controlling what food and medical supplies the Palestinians are allowed to get knowin full well with the damage they have caused it aint sufficient. Cutting electricity whenever they want. I'm opposed to them determining where they want those borders to be and stealing more land whenever they see fit. And I'm opposed to the notion that's its ok to squeeze over a million people onto a tiny as* piece of land and deny them the basic human rights we want for ourselves because that's ''border control'' and some of them may have hatred towards their oppressers. And to hell with the clear hatred shown towards them. * +

ladibud 15.10.14 - 10:51am
o'n that i can totally understand nd agree with. * +

kimjongl 15.10.14 - 11:10am
Border control is controlling your own border, not other borders. * +

iilmadme 15.10.14 - 02:04pm

@ za1wifey - 14.10.14 - 04:08pm
I should have realised coz I know u know I'm always very well behaved angel.gif

hug.gif wifey Lol x i forgot i'd been here * +

0gypsy0 20.10.14 - 03:46pm

@ methane.gas - 20.10.14 - 01:41pm
wtf.gif And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat mock.gif

lol.gif [link]http://orums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3735952[/link] . Copy pasteing much? * +

birdy 20.10.14 - 04:08pm
eek.gif How embarrassing. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark