! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

British mp's - Page 10/13

Subject: British mp's
« <> »
mujahideen 21.10.14 - 05:22pm
Return all occupied land from the rogue state of Israel back to Palestinian hands. until this happens there will be no true peace! * +

mujahideen 21.10.14 - 05:23pm
reading.gif * +

mujahideen 21.10.14 - 05:35pm

@ urvoice1 - 14.10.14 - 10:23pm
It's called border control, why let your enemy into your country ?

How can you define a state without borders?? If Israel refuses to agree on
state borders, how can
you agree on calling it a
'state'? Palestine is not a state, it's a whole country! This is meant to be a soothing gesture a false
hope. I doubt it'll be of any real difference to the suffering Palestinians in the long run. It will harm more than it will help them.
* +

0gypsy0 21.10.14 - 07:01pm
read * +

0gypsy0 21.10.14 - 07:49pm

@ mujahideen - 21.10.14 - 05:13pm
Now lets make sure Israel is forced to answer to the war crimes against Palestine and that there is an enquiry to the media control of the Zion funded state by America and the UK business elite! walkERS!!!!!!! Well done to all that voted and made the effort I'm crying and feel proud that humanity is still alive.

Except for the palestinians in Syria , those don't matter because it's muslims killing muslims * +

urvoice1 21.10.14 - 11:46pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 21.10.14 - 07:49pm
Except for the palestinians in Syria , those don't matter because it's muslims killing muslims

This, every time. Muslim on muslim has been happening since the battle of the camels. Doesn't seem to matter to most. * +

urvoice1 21.10.14 - 11:47pm

@ mujahideen - 21.10.14 - 05:13pm
Now lets make sure Israel is forced to answer to the war crimes against Palestine and that there is an enquiry to the media control of the Zion funded state by America and the UK business elite! walkERS!!!!!!! Well done to all that voted and made the effort I'm crying and feel proud that humanity is still alive.

And the war crimes of palestinians.... Are they to be ignored ? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum