! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DON'T READ - Page 32/32

Subject: DON'T READ
« <
manszar 19.10.14 - 01:58am

@ nolisto1 - 18.10.14 - 08:53am
Yes, God works in mysterious ways. It's very important that people humble themselves and know their own limitations, that perhaps we don't know everything. Including about God. You're trying to goad me into saying I know things I do not know. I personally am perfectly fine with not having the answers.

This is simply the fake excuse given when the god you claim to know does something opposite to what you claim to know of god. Showing what you know of god is false. yes.gif the christian escape clause. . its just god acting in mysterious ways lol.gif. You should just humble yourself and realize that maybe the blood sacrificing, jealous, dumb, moronic bible god is nothing more than a mans interpretation of what they believed god should be and accept at the time. * +

0gypsy0 19.10.14 - 02:19am
And then there's Satan,because without a scapegoat they might have to take personal responsability for their own actions. * +

nolisto1 26.10.14 - 06:35pm

@ manszar - 19.10.14 - 01:58am
This is simply the fake excuse given when the god you claim to know does something opposite to what you claim to know of god. Showing what you know of god is false. yes.gif the christian escape clause. . its just god acting in mysterious ways lol.gif. You should just humble yourself and realize that maybe the blood sacrificing, jealous, dumb, moronic bible god is nothing more than a mans interpretation of what they believed god should be and accept at the time.

Okay, that's like your opinion man. * +

valatine 1.06.15 - 01:39am
when do the cartoons start ???? *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-32
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page