! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

nature of reality - Page 1/9

Subject: nature of reality
Replies: 59 Views: 941
> »
itstragik 29.09.14 - 03:02pm
''... everything from the beginning, my birth, my ancestors, my children, my wife, everything comes together simultaneously, I saw everything about me, and about everyone who was around me, I saw everything they were thinking now, what they thought then, what was happening before, what was happening now, there is no time, there is no sequence of events, no such thing as limitation, of distance, of period, of time, of place, I could be anywhere I wanted to be simultaineously.'' * +

itstragik 29.09.14 - 03:02pm
story from guy had near death experiance and shared it with us! * +

itstragik 29.09.14 - 03:05pm
'' we percievers, we are awareness; we are not objects; we have no solidity, we are boundless, we, or rather our reason, forget this and thus we entrap the totality of ouselves in a vicious circle from wich we rarely emerge in our lifetime.'' * +

itstragik 29.09.14 - 03:08pm
that was from a yogi and people who mdeidate and raise higher leves of consciousness and stop de-coding the implnated fake holographic whaterver how many times do people have to say wise things to us before we all wake up from the coma the is a vehicle to experince this reality and we looking through a lens lol and i'm the stupid one because i don't kneel in front of a piece of wood with a guy stuck on it pretty sick when you think about it really :) * +

itstragik 29.09.14 - 03:09pm
i hope people look at these subjects and discuss them instead of bikering over whos god is better tell ya what my mind my infinate consciouness beats them all hands down and so will yours if you wake the fk up !!! * +

itstragik 29.09.14 - 03:10pm
cya bye nice ones who i have chatted too youl know who you are cause im off this is pointless when ya realise it lol * +

phallica 29.09.14 - 03:11pm
Cheerio. * +

iilmadme 29.09.14 - 03:14pm
maybe it's something about the way u speak to people n make assumptions about wat they are thinking.because the subject matter is quite interesting * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search