! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Astrotheology - Page 1/38

Subject: Astrotheology
Replies: 261 Views: 12287
> »
itstragik 27.09.14 - 02:19am
LESSONS OF LIGHT AND LOVEAnyway, after the 10,000 years its final graduation time to see how many have learned their lessonsof Light and Love, and just how many were tricked into seeing an illusory world of separate selves. If we do not learn our lessons, however, we do not graduate. If a student in the 6th grade inschool does not learn the required lessons to graduate to the 7th grade, they do not graduate. Theywould be lost in the 7th grade, not having learned that which is required to compreh * +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 02:21am
can people read any of that can only read half?
* +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 02:32am
so anyway i'm not sure if this subject has been done but i find it ties in with creation and science and whatever balony you think you know and would like to discuss new concepts our solar system is passing through what is known as a photon belt, light! from star/sun we name alcyone that has 7 sisters or the pleadies another constelation of stars/suns we orbit around the massive star alcyone as i said as does the universe our solar system is pretty small in signicance say a grain of sand on a beach lol.gif i think a lot ties in possibly with spritual vibrational changes in how we see reality this stuff is really fashinating and gives you an insight into world control this new epoc is creating a new reality that some have said is trying to keep man this destorted reality in a sense is illusary * +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 02:48am
in terms of our 5 sense reality gamma rays from the new epoc and photons it will change a frequency range we see as visable light so a different reality will be seen lifted on mankind an awakening sounds kind of cool * +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 03:00am
stab.gif or death n destruction end of days terror famine hate greed take your pick!
* +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 03:05am
...From an examination of the accompanying drawing, we see that there is a period of approximately 10,000 years between our periods of being within the Photon Belt. This is the period wherein there is the opportunity for civilizations to grow and develop. If we can comprehend the fact that our Planet Earth is but a school of life where growing souls can evolve to develop consciousness of their CREATOR, and that Earth is only one of many such planets in the Universe, then our ability to comprehend what is actually taking place in reality will thereby be significantly enhanced. There is a clue in that last sentence as to what is happening to us, and that is that we are evolving to develop consciousness of our CREATOR. This appears to be a very important part of, if not the overriding reason for, our whole being and existence here at this time. And to be conscious of our CREATOR is to be conscious of HIS abundant giving and regiving.

* +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 03:05am
Indeed, when ones can fully comprehend their CREATOR, and realize that we are always AT ONE(ATONE) with that CREATOR and can never possibly be separated from HIM (there is no separationin reality), we will begin to realize that any power(s) we may perceive that we have are inreality only the power(s) that we have through our CREATOR. None of us has, or can have, anyreal power in and of ourselves. Any power that we do have is only possible through our CREATOR, and through HIM we can manifest ALL POWER, sufficient to turn around the evil One World Controllers about to sw*llow the inhabitants of Planet Earth. All we need do is get beyond our individual egos, beyond believing we are separate selves with separate power(s), and instead realize that only in our unity of purpose can we have real POWER to get this job done! United we shall stand into infinity, but divided we will most certainly fall, and it wont take much longer.
* +

dgsn 27.09.14 - 03:44am
This reminds me of timecube. Have you bought your ionic foot bath plate yet? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-38
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search