! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

why is life such a struggle - Page 2/3

Subject: why is life such a struggle
« <> »
itstragik 23.09.14 - 11:43pm
I get what ur saying about hard work just people in positions of power seem to cause more harm than good maybe thats the trappings of fame n fortune u lose sight of others hardship i do think this celebrity culture and idea of perfection is a bit nutty tho i like diversity of culture n people not much good will come if we don't preserve people lives it's a delicate balance a lot of people come to UK i hear it non stop about forgieners nickin our jobs thats just stupid we all want a decent life * +

itstragik 23.09.14 - 11:49pm
daydream i want a wigwam or maybe the endor moon live in the trees like an ewok * +

itstragik 23.09.14 - 11:53pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 23.09.14 - 05:24pm

pmpl reptiles stealing all our jobs n women go home ! Lol * +

urvoice1 24.09.14 - 12:03am

@ itstragik - 23.09.14 - 11:43pm
I get what ur saying about hard work just people in positions of power seem to cause more harm than good maybe thats the trappings of fame n fortune u lose sight of others hardship i do think this celebrity culture and idea of perfection is a bit nutty tho i like diversity of culture n people not much good will come if we don't preserve people lives it's a delicate balance a lot of people come to UK i hear it non stop about forgieners nickin our jobs thats just stupid we all want a decent life

What is the population per square smile of the australian desert ? * +

ogdenz 24.09.14 - 12:09am

@ propidol - 23.09.14 - 08:33pm
Yeah, everything would be better if you didnt do and everything was just handed to you for free without having to earn or achieve.

That's not possible and its not what i was saying. * +

0gypsy0 24.09.14 - 12:22am

@ propidol - 23.09.14 - 08:33pm
Yeah, everything would be better if you didnt do and everything was just handed to you for free without having to earn or achieve.

Everything would be better if there were no places with limited resources and with a corrupted system that sucks the life out of you, where it doesn't matter what you know but who you know * +

urvoice1 24.09.14 - 12:43am

@ urvoice1 - 24.09.14 - 12:03am
What is the population per square smile of the australian desert ?

Smile ? Wtf ? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum