! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

charismatic churches and preachers - Page 1/8

Subject: charismatic churches and preachers
Replies: 51 Views: 4575
> »
ladibud 18.09.14 - 11:58am
With TB Joshua and his church makin headline news (rip to those who lost their lives) I can't help but shake my head in disgust. 20 million dollars strong is he, a Nigerian preacher. What are ur thoughts on these preachers and their churches. * +

nolisto1 18.09.14 - 12:03pm
Why not, why must Miley Cyrus be rich and a pastor-false or not - be poor. If the world approves of the disgusting wealth of some celebrities, politicians and businessmen. Why shouldn't, spiritual leaders get their hands on a piece of the pie. * +

ladibud 18.09.14 - 12:06pm
oh great just my luck... Nolisto sees my post nd replies 1st depressed * +

nolisto1 18.09.14 - 12:36pm
Prism will be the second to respond. * +

ladibud 18.09.14 - 12:38pm
it's ok, i will keep u. * +

nolisto1 18.09.14 - 12:38pm
I've listened to a few sermons by prosperity preachers. There's not a whole lot of gospel there, the sermons are usually about self help etc. So you can view it as a service. Someone gives money and receives mass therapy. * +

xfrankie 18.09.14 - 02:02pm

@ ladibud - 18.09.14 - 11:58am
With TB Joshua and his church makin headline news (rip to those who lost their lives) I can't help but shake my head in disgust. 20 million dollars strong is he, a Nigerian preacher. What are ur thoughts on these preachers and their churches.

they're messed up, and distort the beautiful msg of the Gospel * +

xfrankie 18.09.14 - 02:03pm

@ nolisto1 - 18.09.14 - 12:03pm
Why not, why must Miley Cyrus be rich and a pastor-false or not - be poor. If the world approves of the disgusting wealth of some celebrities, politicians and businessmen. Why shouldn't, spiritual leaders get their hands on a piece of the pie.

coz it never was about the pie * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index