! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

charismatic churches and preachers - Page 6/8

Subject: charismatic churches and preachers
« <> »
bozzalad 20.09.14 - 03:53pm
reminds me of that old song, '' did jesus wear a rolex'' * +

nolisto1 20.09.14 - 04:05pm

@ kimjongl - 19.09.14 - 01:37pm
I love listening to these preachers justifying their vast wealth. 'Do you expect me to travel on the back of a donkey?' Classic misdirection strawman argument. No one is saying live in poverty, but no one needs a Porsche 911 to travel from church to church, especially when the people giving you the money are desperate to begin with.

Btw I don't have a problem with people earning massive amounts of money, but at least call it what it is, a business.

Rather ask lady Gaga to justify her wealth. I don't blame them for getting in on the action. They are wetting their beaks a little. I hear some even have a reality tv show, real pastors of la. * +

bozzalad 20.09.14 - 09:56pm
yep they should pay tax same as any other business * +

john4eva 20.09.14 - 10:20pm
What next when life is vanity? * +

itstragik 21.09.14 - 10:30am
not much altruism in any religion i thought Jesus had a clear message to give us yet people use it for their own gain no wonder he's never coming back to see us lol * +

john4eva 21.09.14 - 03:04pm
If he comes did u have the confidence by standing infront of him! * +

dgsn 21.09.14 - 06:11pm

@ nolisto1 - 20.09.14 - 04:05pm
Rather ask lady Gaga to justify her wealth. I don't blame them for getting in on the action. They are wetting their beaks a little. I hear some even have a reality tv show, real pastors of la.

You keep comparing them to entertainers. Are these preachers just entertainers? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index