! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

charismatic churches and preachers - Page 3/8

Subject: charismatic churches and preachers
« <> »
john4eva 18.09.14 - 08:17pm
What l heard was that a plane flew around the building four times before the building went down,80 ppl give up the ghost * +

kimjongl 18.09.14 - 09:21pm
If people are stupid enough to believe their cr*p and pay them money on top of it, more power to them. I'd become an evangelical preacher myself if I felt I could make millions out of it. My kind of capitalists. * +

john4eva 18.09.14 - 10:25pm
I don't think so what matter most,ppl who sacrifice their lifes,many come from different countries 4 spiritual healing. * +

john4eva 18.09.14 - 10:29pm
Don't forget devil does not want u to win in whatever u are facing except shielding of blood... * +

0gypsy0 19.09.14 - 02:01am

@ kimjongl - 18.09.14 - 09:21pm
If people are stupid enough to believe their cr*p and pay them money on top of it, more power to them. I'd become an evangelical preacher myself if I felt I could make millions out of it. My kind of capitalists.

Taking advantage of emotionally or mentally crippled people? Some may have to put up with a desperate reality and seeking for a way out ... These ''preachers'' know how to take advantage of these ppl. They aren't all just simply stupid. * +

john4eva 19.09.14 - 02:33am
Well god knows best. * +

nolisto1 19.09.14 - 05:46am

@ 0gypsy0 - 19.09.14 - 02:01am
Taking advantage of emotionally or mentally crippled people? Some may have to put up with a desperate reality and seeking for a way out ... These ''preachers'' know how to take advantage of these ppl. They aren't all just simply stupid.

Hahaha, atheists are just as mentally and emotionally crippled. If you told me that someone was taking their last 100 Rands and spending it on a preacher I would agree. But that's probably spare money that would've been spent on cigarettes or alcohol. Might as well spend it on the rich preacher. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index