! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

atheist vs theist - Page 4/27

Subject: atheist vs theist
« <> »
0gypsy0 20.09.14 - 04:19pm

@ xfrankie - 20.09.14 - 08:39am
see when u hear of ppl being suicidal, nd others seein it thru, it can be attributed to any number of things, animals lack that luxury coz the God's Word is an express command, survive, as is His Will for us to freely exercise our choices,

And His unconditional love for us is reflected in His command ''survive'!' ,and he gaved humankind Free Will but later cursed and killed them because they didn't behave the way He wanted . * +

0gypsy0 20.09.14 - 04:31pm

@ xfrankie - 20.09.14 - 05:07am
which ones r we talking about, coz u got ur loners: tigers, wolverines, grizzlies, u know em, then there's the gang/la famalia ones: wolves, lions, there bro's before anyone/thing else model, then there's the communal, elephants zebras, the eat, pee, po*p any way you please, get along groovy till estrogen triggers testosterone, then what whatever po*p bonds were r discarded like the po*p itself......they may not have the Bible they do live by a divine command, multiply and fill the earth each

That's the only divine command they live by? Let's stop domesticating animals or adopt them because we are interfering in God's divine plan. Stop killing viruses and bacterias too,they must survive. Life is sacred. This reality is a reflection of His infinite wisdom and u have every reason to believe that He created for u an ''afterlife'' which is perfect. But u must die 1st to get there. Vote God! * +

xfrankie 20.09.14 - 05:47pm

@ manszar - 20.09.14 - 01:51pm
Piranhas, or how about ants Do you know what testosterone does to humans? How do they know of this Divine command? Do humans live by this devine command?

piranahs, ants? what about them, coz neither is that welcoming to strangers, nd i don't think they read bout that command, its inherent, humans got many commands, u gotta be specific * +

xfrankie 20.09.14 - 05:50pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 20.09.14 - 04:19pm
And His unconditional love for us is reflected in His command ''survive'!' ,and he gaved humankind Free Will but later cursed and killed them because they didn't behave the way He wanted .

His Unconditional Love for us is reflected/ and embodied in Jesus Christ, nd free will loses its point if u don't bear the consequences of the choice.. * +

xfrankie 20.09.14 - 05:52pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 20.09.14 - 04:31pm
That's the only divine command they live by? Let's stop domesticating animals or adopt them because we are interfering in God's divine plan. Stop killing viruses and bacterias too,they must survive. Life is sacred. This reality is a reflection of His infinite wisdom and u have every reason to believe that He created for u an ''afterlife'' which is perfect. But u must die 1st to get there. Vote God!

i don't know who suggested most of...All of that, it wasn't me, i know for sure it wasn't God, * +

0gypsy0 20.09.14 - 06:07pm

@ xfrankie - 20.09.14 - 05:50pm
His Unconditional Love for us is reflected/ and embodied in Jesus Christ, nd free will loses its point if u don't bear the consequences of the choice..

Accept and love me or burn in hell. You're practically forced what to choose . Where's the unconditional love part? * +

0gypsy0 20.09.14 - 06:08pm
Where's the Love at all * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark