! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

atheist vs theist - Page 3/27

Subject: atheist vs theist
« <> »
xfrankie 20.09.14 - 05:07am
which ones r we talking about, coz u got ur loners: tigers, wolverines, grizzlies, u know em, then there's the gang/la famalia ones: wolves, lions, there bro's before anyone/thing else model, then there's the communal, elephants zebras, the eat, pee, po*p any way you please, get along groovy till estrogen triggers testosterone, then what whatever po*p bonds were r discarded like the po*p itself......they may not have the Bible they do live by a divine command, multiply and fill the earth each * +

xfrankie 20.09.14 - 05:08am
EACH after IT'S OWN KIND * +

kimjongl 20.09.14 - 07:13am

@ xfrankie - 19.09.14 - 07:40pm
its not an assumption, its a fact, just coz u prefer to see man from only one angle does't make morality any less real than the biological construct, i eat, i grow, i get sick, heal nd occassionally play ball, no body trips but if i start choppin heads clean off on evenin news, well then now we hav a problem

Biology isn't an assumption, you've proven it in your reply above. What does chopping heads off have to do with morality? Why is it good or bad? * +

kimjongl 20.09.14 - 07:15am

@ xfrankie - 20.09.14 - 05:07am
which ones r we talking about, coz u got ur loners: tigers, wolverines, grizzlies, u know em, then there's the gang/la famalia ones: wolves, lions, there bro's before anyone/thing else model, then there's the communal, elephants zebras, the eat, pee, po*p any way you please, get along groovy till estrogen triggers testosterone, then what whatever po*p bonds were r discarded like the po*p itself......they may not have the Bible they do live by a divine command, multiply and fill the earth each

They live to survive, nothing divine about it. * +

xfrankie 20.09.14 - 08:31am

@ kimjongl - 20.09.14 - 07:13am
Biology isn't an assumption, you've proven it in your reply above. What does chopping heads off have to do with morality? Why is it good or bad?

i know biology isn't an assumption, my stance is neither is morality, it is as much a Fact/Truth/Reality as is biology, and please don't say because its not tangible, its not real, thats bush league, nd r u asking whether beheading is good or bad... follow up, how do u define morality, i fear we're on different pages, * +

xfrankie 20.09.14 - 08:39am

@ kimjongl - 20.09.14 - 07:15am
They live to survive, nothing divine about it.

see when u hear of ppl being suicidal, nd others seein it thru, it can be attributed to any number of things, animals lack that luxury coz the God's Word is an express command, survive, as is His Will for us to freely exercise our choices, * +

manszar 20.09.14 - 01:51pm

@ xfrankie - 20.09.14 - 05:07am
which ones r we talking about, coz u got ur loners: tigers, wolverines, grizzlies, u know em, then there's the gang/la famalia ones: wolves, lions, there bro's before anyone/thing else model, then there's the communal, elephants zebras, the eat, pee, po*p any way you please, get along groovy till estrogen triggers testosterone, then what whatever po*p bonds were r discarded like the po*p itself......they may not have the Bible they do live by a divine command, multiply and fill the earth each

Piranhas, or how about ants Do you know what testosterone does to humans? How do they know of this Divine command? Do humans live by this devine command? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index