! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

atheist vs theist - Page 26/27

Subject: atheist vs theist
« <> »
itstragik 23.09.14 - 11:19am

@ 0gypsy0 - 23.09.14 - 10:33am
Hosea 13:16 (NIV):
''16 the people of Samaria must bear their guilt,because they have rebelled against their God.
They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground,their pregnant women ripped open.''

God commands :

1 Samuel 15:3 (NKJV)
3 Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'' (kinda like an ancient Isis group of today)

A nursing child,a little one (3-5y old?),an infant can be held accountable for anything? Can they distinguish between good and bad? No. But as I said,I was an 8y old and a troublemaker,I was punished for disobedience,why? I shouldntve been held accountable isn't it? Was I an adult? Was I a child? You're just playing.

Scare tactics eat my balls u reptilian gods u can't have have my soul it belongs to me and leave kids alone u sick twisted fks * +

xfrankie 23.09.14 - 12:29pm

@ manszar - 23.09.14 - 09:41am
lol he may well be 5 or 6 like I said I have no idea how old he is as I can only go on what the story says. As for the verse in deut. to not including 5 or 6 year olds it would have to say so. As a son can be 1, 5, 6, 10, 13, 15, 905. So no

in the prodigal son, even if you haven't the slightest indication of he's age, you doubt he can be as young as 5 or 6, where as in the deut. verse, you can easily envision the text encompasses a 1yr old rebellious drunkard, aren't you something.... * +

xfrankie 23.09.14 - 12:30pm

@ manszar - 23.09.14 - 09:47am
So, do you feel jesus left something important out?

if He left out anything it was purposely so, * +

xfrankie 23.09.14 - 01:00pm

@ manszar - 23.09.14 - 09:49am
For us a adult is what 18. So son means 18 in the bible. Yes or no. If no, how old do you have to be to be a son adult in the bible

hav you even looked thru what i said...k don't read modern civilisation into ancient culture, in our time an adult is 18yrs, the culture of that time, an adult is recognised by their designation..i'm Manszar son of Banszar, that's adult Manszar, unless its i'm 8yr old Manszar son of Banszar, or Manszar son of Banszar was born yesterday then you have a child Manszar, or baby Manszar * +

xfrankie 23.09.14 - 01:03pm
which is why Jesus at 12yrs in Luke, is called Child, even though He was still the Son of God, this is as far as that explanation to your question, do with it as you please * +

itstragik 23.09.14 - 01:07pm
the sun of god was horus in the sky worshipped by people as its the sun without the sun we would be dead and life couldn't exist fk sake it's like talking to someone with down syndrome on here * +

0gypsy0 23.09.14 - 01:12pm

@ itstragik - 23.09.14 - 01:07pm
the sun of god was horus in the sky worshipped by people as its the sun without the sun we would be dead and life couldn't exist fk sake it's like talking to someone with down syndrome on here

* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum