! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islamic State - Page 3/3

Subject: Islamic State
« <
prismf 17.09.14 - 08:14am
but i know who will smile.gif * +

prismf 17.09.14 - 08:17am

@ nolisto1 - 16.09.14 - 04:11pm
Normal to those guys is beheading their enemies and displaying them in the city Centre like it's business as usual, nothing to see here. I'm not at a pc, so I can't post the link to the documentary on the vice news channel on YouTube.

its like taking a step back in time isnt it.....you wouldnt believe how common this practice was openly practiced......these days in the west its a sort of hidden practice.......but as saville wore the eyes of killed angels on his fingers......so do the others practicing these rituals.

hmmm do u wonder why with some sacrifices they hold them first and use them as a bargaining tool, but very rarely let them all go? they have to behead at least one yes? they wait til......the time is right. and just as satan (saville) did it all in frontal view.,.....so do many (not all) of his workers. * +

prismf 17.09.14 - 08:18am
look to who is giving the orders....not to the ones carrying them out..... * +

prismf 17.09.14 - 08:18am

@ kimjongl - 16.09.14 - 08:47pm
It will be interesting when the inevitable attack happens on 'home' soil in either the US or Europe. Sure, the selfies of ISIS symbols and messages against the backdrop of the White House may have been taken by some attention seeking arm chair jihadists, but all it's going to take is one legit nutjob with some basic training to pull something off.

its already happening..... * +

prismf 17.09.14 - 08:19am

@ kimjongl - 16.09.14 - 08:43pm
This isn't a winnable war for either side. Airstrikes can't defeat ideology. And anyway, a quick end is certainly not in the interests of defence contractors, you can't keep manufacturing missiles if they aren't being used.

clap2.gif its sinking in * +

nolisto1 17.09.14 - 09:51am
Did you watch the documentary Prism? *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page