! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

shamen spirit animal totems - Page 1/6

Subject: shamen spirit animal totems
Replies: 36 Views: 2918
> »
prismf 12.09.14 - 06:35am
have posted in here rather than general as its spiritually based. do u have a animal spirit guide? my own are the cat and the butterfly. I get the butterflies swarming round me, even have one that rests at the top of my bedframe at nights, (put a pic up of it on my profile as they land on me quite a lot) and also i have lots of spirit ghost cats ranging from domestic to panther like. see those on a daily basis both day and night. And i also have the hawk as my spirit animal guide as i dream of birds quite often.

if you are not sure what your animal spirit is there is a quiz you can take to find it on this link.
[link]http://www.spiritanimal.info/hawk-spirit-animal/[/link] * +

prismf 12.09.14 - 06:50am
but having partaken in the quiz. my spirit animal is the snake chin.gif i actually had a grass snake in my garden the other day and its first time ive ever seen one in it. was hoping it wouldnt find and eat the lizards

all very interesting reads anyway smile.gif * +

propidol 12.09.14 - 07:17am
Then angel Gabriel has a spirit guide!?! * +

sardonikkei 12.09.14 - 07:43am
I got butterfly... * +

prismf 12.09.14 - 07:55am
yeh spirit guides prop. i didnt need to take the quiz to know my own animals in spirit. I have in spirit cats of all varieties around me all the time. in angel legend they are the angel protectors. and the butterflies well in angel spirit, they are the soul protectors. im the angel of souls, and their protection. obviously the animal kingdom think i need their help chin.gif * +

prismf 12.09.14 - 07:58am
or spirit companions if you want to look at them that way. and in angels past i have my nan. :) * +

prismf 12.09.14 - 07:59am
are you surprised? chin.gif * +

propidol 12.09.14 - 08:46am
So the angel Gabriel, the timeless messenger and shield warrior of God has spirit guides. Well there is a thing. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search