! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

In Defense of Israel - Page 1/16

Subject: In Defense of Israel
Replies: 106 Views: 6393
> »
redceder 11.09.14 - 05:43am
Should Christians support Israel ? * +

redceder 11.09.14 - 05:47am
Do you know of the CUFI ? It is a national organization of millions who are standing in support of Israel and the Jewish people. * +

redceder 11.09.14 - 05:49am
CUFI stands for Christians United for Israe. It was only started in February of 2006. * +

redceder 11.09.14 - 06:01am
Well the answer of my 1st question is in the Bible . (GENESIS 12:3) I will bless those who bless you , and I will curse those who curse you. * +

redceder 11.09.14 - 06:08am
There is a vsrse in Matthew 25 that few Christians understand in context...... Jesus said to His disciples , I tell you the tduth , what ever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine , you did for me . (Verse 40) * +

redceder 11.09.14 - 06:12am
If you study the Greek version , thwe expression , these brothers of mine, refers to relatives according to the flesh, * +

ladibud 11.09.14 - 06:27am
i can never stand for anyone who kills innocents w*lly nilly.... if u want it from a religious poit of view, why should i stand for a nation who killed my saviour? so any which way u want to spin it, no. * +

redceder 11.09.14 - 06:36am

@ ladibud - 11.09.14 - 06:27am
i can never stand for anyone who kills innocents w*lly nilly.... if u want it from a religious poit of view, why should i stand for a nation who killed my saviour? so any which way u want to spin it, no.

In this topic I will only mention what the Bible tells us to do .
The Jewish people didnt killed Christ . I can proof that to you aswell but maybe you must take your Bible , that is if you got one and read it . It will really help to comment on a subject if you know it . * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search